Many Customs will use it to implement a certification system of an authorized economic operator (AEO) and use E-seal to enhance the efficiency of Customs clearance.
The E-seal is the mechanical bolt seal with RFID technology. It stands by the ISO 17712:2013 standard and other anti-tampering functions.
The passive E-seal works without a battery and its reading range are about 2-3 meters with Handheld Device.
The passive E-seal has the following functions:
1. E-seal can’t read any RFID DATA before use.
2. E-seal can read RFID DATA when closed.
3. E-seal can’t read any RFID DATA after cutting.
- Laser engraved serial number on Pin as well as Body of E-Seal.
- Cannot read any RFID data / non-function before use / locking.
- Can read RFID data when closed/locked.
- Cannot read any RFID data / non-function after cut or damage (one-time use).
- Locked E-Seal cannot be twisted/rotated without breaking.
- The highest quality standard is maintained in manufacturing.
FEATURES OF RFID E-SEAL PORTAL
- Secure SSL-certified portal.
- Multiple users per IEC & GSTIN.
- API is available for seamless integration with SAP or any other ERP system.
- Bulk upload of E-Seal data using MS Excel.
- Online support request (Support ticket tracking).
- Reordering of E-Seals using the portal.
- Blacklisting of damaged E-Seals.
- User-friendly dashboard for a quick review of E-Seals ordered, E-Seals consumed E-Seal scanning status, etc.
- Demonstration videos are available.
There are no reviews yet.